Wednesday, September 30, 2009

QUICKEST WAY TO EARN MONEY ONLINE



Here I am going to list out some of genuinely paying PTC (Paid To Click on ads) sites which pays instantly (ie it pays within few minutes after requesting payment) and lowest minimum payout amount 2$.

I already got paid from first 4 sites I have listed below. And one of my friend got paid by the rest. Payment are done to paypal accounts.

Except by referring friends, one of the best way to earn considerable income is by registering more number of PTC sites, so that u can click on more no of ads per day.

So I am telling u that if u register all of the sites listed above and below u can earn considerable amount.

Earnings Example
» You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
» 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2.00
» Your daily earnings = $2.10
» Your weekly earnings = $14.70
» Your monthly earnings = $63.00

U CAN REGISTER YOUR FREE ACCOUNTS THROUGH THE BANNERS SEEN BELOW


I ALREADY GOT PAID FEW TIMES FROM THE FIRST 2 SITES.
AND REST ARE THE SITES FROM WHICH MY FRIENDS GOT PAID.
BUT I AM VERY SURE THAT ALL OF THEM ARE GENUINE.